Thursday, January 26, 2006

Jemima's dad


DSC_0049-01
Originally uploaded by andy+lu.
Now this is Jemima's dad, my son Andy. The picture was taken in sunny Brighton last November. Andy became a vegetarian when he was about 6. He asked his mum where meat came from and she told him it was from dead animals, and he never ate meat again as far as I know. Jemima's mum is not vegetarian though and Andy now eats fish as I do. I wonder what Jemima's going to eat when she gets beyond the sucking stage.

1 comment:

Guy Jean said...

Hi, Peter, like your blog postings. Simple, readable, and make me want to come back for more. "Sunny" Brighton is kinda funny after reading your posting on wet and wainy England. But hey! It's my hometown! Tho I left it when I was about the same age as Jemima is in this photo... Grew up in Sussex, tho, and often visited Nana and Dadda in Brighton.